Thursday, January 13, 2011

How to change Command Prompt color !

If you are an Windows User, then you surely have used Command Prompt(cmd). Now you can change the background color of it. In my next post, I would teach some codes of it.
Now to change the color. There are 2 ways :-
1.) Right-click on cmd icon>select properties>select color. Done! easy..
2.)Open cmd and type color 1a( can be 1c, 1b, 2a,2c). To know the codes>type color and hit enter, the codes would show up.:) Simple too!!
author

This post is written by:Somanshu Srivastava

Hello, I am Somanshu Srivastava, the creator and the founder of this blog. I have e been blogging since 2007. I reside in India. Currently surviving high school, I like blogging, website designing, website developing.

@Twitter@Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment