Friday, January 7, 2011

How to create animated movies without any knowledge

Animated movies have always fascinated me. I too want to create one. But the softwares available were you know very difficult to operate(Its just because I am a beginner. Theres no fault in the software).
                                                                    It was when I came to know of this. The Alice software. It enables the users to create animated-movies and games too. Its basically for educational purposes. Its free to download.  You can download it [here].
Its free and worth a try.
author

This post is written by:Somanshu Srivastava

Hello, I am Somanshu Srivastava, the creator and the founder of this blog. I have e been blogging since 2007. I reside in India. Currently surviving high school, I like blogging, website designing, website developing.

@Twitter@Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment