Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Run Games requiring a gra[hics Card without a graphic Card !

Hope, you have understood whats in this post by reading the heading. Run a game without the need of a graphics card. Can it run ? Yes it would.
Before this, an announcement. If anyone of you have a website and think that its great awesome, email it to me. You can mail me here. I will post it on my website. Ready?
So, back to the topic. Run a game without the need of a graphics card. Yes, you can do it. Here's how:-
Goto Google.com(or.co.in or .ph[anything]).
Then search>3d analyzer>enter>Click on the resul that says ToMMTi Systems(or something like that). The page would load.
When the page has loaded, click on a large image of 3d analyzer. It should be like this.
This the image.
Click on it. Download and install it. After this, run it. Can you see the select option in the image. Click on it.And select the game you want. Then click run. The game runs. Surprising! Isn't it.
author

This post is written by:Somanshu Srivastava

Hello, I am Somanshu Srivastava, the creator and the founder of this blog. I have e been blogging since 2007. I reside in India. Currently surviving high school, I like blogging, website designing, website developing.

@Twitter@Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. This does not works for latest games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I had look on this post which is good guidelines regarding uno online to gain more.Through this information we can grow in the present time till the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give me your computer specs! We would fix the problem !

    ReplyDelete