Saturday, February 12, 2011

Command Prompt tweaks

Command Prompt or cmd can be used full screen. Just when you open it, press Alt+Enter and done. Hope you are able to change the color now. See, my other posts. Wanna edit or create documents just from Command Prompt.
Well, you can do it. Open Command Prompt.
Normally, the root location is:-
C:\Documents and Settings\ // username refers to the name of the profile name.
Change it to the desired directory. For example:-
I want to create a java document in the jdk folder located in the same directory(The one above)
Then type edit .java // Filename can be anything. Let's suppose it is hack and the desired file extension is .java(It can be anything .txt anything.)
A new type of window opens. Then turn it full screen(Refer above.)
Type all you want.Then save it. Done !
author

This post is written by:Somanshu Srivastava

Hello, I am Somanshu Srivastava, the creator and the founder of this blog. I have e been blogging since 2007. I reside in India. Currently surviving high school, I like blogging, website designing, website developing.

@Twitter@Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment