Sunday, February 13, 2011

Facebook Smiley

Well this post is not about that normal smileys that several bloggers post. I always come up with something unusual. This is it. Do you want HD, Graphical, emoticon-cum-smileys. Yes, I've got them and now going to share it.
Download Facemoods.You can search it up on google. Install it. Restart your browser. Now when you open up, a new bar has come. That is the facemoods bar. Now, open up Facebook. And you will see some new bar near the SHARE BUTTON. Select any of the emoticon, you want and share it. It works !!!
                                                                                                                                          Moreover, it has support for gmail, yahoo and AOL. Downlaod them and get your mood the facemood.
author

This post is written by:Somanshu Srivastava

Hello, I am Somanshu Srivastava, the creator and the founder of this blog. I have e been blogging since 2007. I reside in India. Currently surviving high school, I like blogging, website designing, website developing.

@Twitter@Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment