Monday, February 21, 2011

How to add sexy sharing buttons on blogger

Share the love. Share it. Sharing is sexy. Sharing buttons with this texts have become quite a rage these days. They make your blog look attractive. In some cases, I have seen that they compel the users to come back. Well if you want it on your blog, keep reading.

Log in to Blogger. Goto Layout>Edit HTML. Click "Expand Widget". Wait for the page to reload.
Now find

It is very easy. Press Ctrl+F. A search box will appear, then type .
For Demo, please see below.
Due to an unexpected problem, we cannot complete this post. Our team is working on it. Meanwhile, you can read the method here
Thank You.
author

This post is written by:Somanshu Srivastava

Hello, I am Somanshu Srivastava, the creator and the founder of this blog. I have e been blogging since 2007. I reside in India. Currently surviving high school, I like blogging, website designing, website developing.

@Twitter@Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment